Join the LNE/G-MED team today
and work on the frontier of Medical Device Innovation!
Location(s): North Bethesda, MD
Contract Type: Perm Full-Time
Fields: Medical Device, In Vitro Diagnostics – Healthcare
About G-MED North America, Inc:
G-MED NA is the North American subsidiary of the National Metrology and Testing Laboratory, LNE, a leading Certification Body established in 1901. We serve the Medical Device Industry with offices in Europe and the United States. Our goal is to provide the best in Product Certification and Quality Management Services for Medical Device Manufacturers worldwide.
At G-MED NA, we strive to the highest standards of professionalism, competency, work ethic, and customer service. All our employees are an important part of this process because their work directly influences G-MED NA’s reputation.
LNE/G-MED North America is an Equal Employment Opportunity. We offer excellent benefits package including a group-sponsored health, dental and vision coverage, short-term and long-term disability, a company-matched 401k plan, a company paid life insurance, paid holidays and time off program providing our employees with great work-life balance.
About the Marketing Associate position:
The company is looking for a full-time Marketing Associate to join its Bethesda’s office in Maryland. Working under the supervision of the Marketing and Digital Solutions Manager, the Marketing Associate will undertake many aspects of our marketing projects, including SEO/SEA optimization, marketing reporting, script writing for the web and our different supports.
Role and responsibilities:
In this position, you will have the following responsibilities, which may evolve over time:
Creation of communication materials
- Interview subject matter experts.
- Create, design, and write publication materials, newsletters, bulletins, webinars, training and informational materials for internal or external audiences.
- Manage recording and broadcasting of webinars.
- Identify trends in content, influencers, services and regulatory changes, and make strategic recommendations based on data analysis.
- Manage SEA campaigns and social media channels.
- Perform monthly lead web and digital marketing analytics report via Google Analytics, Adwords and Microsoft Bing to identify trends and improve website referencing.
- Build clients mapping and analyses.
- Create and manage clients/internal surveys and analyses.
About the candidate’s profile:
- Excellent written communication skills and the ability to write for print, web and social media.
- Analytical approach/aptitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Willingness and aptitude to learn new skills and build professional skill sets.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects.
- French is required
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Experience with analyzing, vetting, and implementing a marketing plan, including developing key messages and identifying enduring communications mechanisms for both internal and external communications
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, Content Management System (CMS) like Wordpress or Joomla or Drupal.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics) and SEA tools (Google Adwords and Microsoft Bing).
- Must be highly organized and have ability to pay close attention to detail.
Does this sound like you? If so, we want to hear from you. Please include your portfolio (articles, sample writing, mapping, etc) along with your resume and motivation letter.