Prior to a Quality Management System Certification, LNE/G-MED offers manufacturers the chance to schedule a Pre-Assessment Audit or Diagnostic Audit. As an optional service, one of our auditors will visit your site to perform a mock audit prior to your actual Certification Cycle.
The Diagnostic Audit is a convenient, economical way for you to discover and correct any non-conformities, prior to the actual certification audit cycle.
Your diagnostic audit can be scheduled quickly and is completely confidential; only your company will receive audit results.
The Diagnostic Audit:
- Determines your readiness for certification by an actual registrar (LNE/G-MED)
- Reveals your strong points as well as the weaknesses to clarify unmet requirements
- Familiarizes your organization with LNE/G-MED and its auditors’ assessment method
- Optimizes your resources by allowing you to focus on the gaps to be bridged
- Applies to Quality Management System applicable standards, including:
- Quality, Security and Environment (QSE) integrated management systems
If you are preparing for your first audit, have any concerns about your readiness or face critical deadlines, a Diagnostic Audit is a great way to get early feedback on any issues you need to address and maximize your opportunity for successful certification.